Tuesday 25 January 2011

My new pro markers and Kenny K image

Well due to missing the craft show down the road at the weekend i decided i would spend the money on more colours of promarkers and buy a couple of kenny k images and i have thoroughly enjoyed making this card today.

Although the photo's are not coming out vey well due to the lighting i will see if i can get any better tomorrow.

This image is my absolute favourite and my hubby's too eye's came out of sockets when he saw me colouring this beauty in lol..... and if he's really good he might just get one for Valentine's Day.


I have used paper and organza ribbon from my stash, used 2 halves of sizzlits corner flourish die to embellish the flowers.  Martha stewart heart border puch and promarkers to colour the image then put finishes touches of bling flat backed gems and gold wired flowers.
The colours i have used are, Skin- saffron, ivory & blush, Hair- black, cool grey1,4,5,3 Boots and under wear- ruby, crimson & rose pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment